2014. február 5., szerda

Te vagy a legjobb! - You're the best!

Itt a másik bélyegzőm Sylvia Zettől. A kicsi Wyanet. Imádom... :)

Here's my other stamp by Sylvia Zet. The little Wyanet. I love it... :)



I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Felhasználtam / I used:

First Edition paper - New Leaf, Wee digi stamp - Wyanet, Sizzix Sizzlits die - Decorative Accent & Leaves, cArt-Us die - 3D flower, cArt-Us die - frames, Marianne design Collectables - COL1324,  docraft - Madame Payraud's - Mixed Trims, Rayher - paper flower - cream, Rayher - Glitter Glue - crystal, Rayher - Acrylic half beads (iris), Dovecraft - twine - Back to Baics Christmas - Traditional - cream, charm - butterfly, Ranger - Distress Ink - vintage photo, gauze, tonic studios - Craft Tacky glue, SAX colour pencils, handmade accessories - 3D flowers - white, turquoise 

2 megjegyzés:

  1. Beautiful card. This stamp arrived in a parcel for me yesterday too. I love it and love what you have created with it. Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps.

    Nikki

    VálaszTörlés
  2. Beautiful card! I love that image and your layout looks great! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Loves Rubber Stamps Challenges and look forward to seeing more of your lovely creations again soon. Have a beautiful week! Laura

    VálaszTörlés